Our next Embodied Voice Immersion will happen at Shambala, a beautiful retreat center in pristine nature in Sweden. Woods, floating sauna, lake and incredible vegan food!
The immersion is open to all levels.
It is not necessary to have previous singing experience,
just a desire and commitment to find your authentic expression.
* May we all remember the powerful creative beings that we are. *
The Embodied Voice Immersion is a potent in-depth space for all who want to find the resonance of their true voice, connecting with singing as a live vibrant energy. This profound exploration of the energetics behind Embodied Singing will ignite the creative source in the center of your being, and allow the sacred qualities of your voice to flow intact, healthy and free.
The Embodied Voice is a holistic method of self-healing and transformation which reconnects individuals and communities to their true voice, vitality and life force, by reactivating their inner vibration and expanding their resonance and creative power.
Taught in English
Arrival on August 7th at 15:30 (at the earliest)
Departure on August 14th at 15:00 (at the latest)
7 – 9 am Free time for yoga, lake swim
9 – 10 am Silent Breakfast
10 am Tuning-in (sound meditation with Markandeya)
10:30 am – 1:30 pm Morning session
1:30 – 3 pm Lunch and time for rest and integration
3 – 6:30 pm Afternoon session
7 pm Dinner
In this Immersion you will:
- Discover the unlimited potential of singing from your inner source -which is not an abstract concept- but a VERY tangible physical manifestation of embodying the vibrant energy that runs through everything in creation.
- Upgrade your posture, breathing, phonation, articulation and resonance by developing the whole body as an instrument and vehicle of voice energy.
- Improve your intonation by listening and feeling accurately with the body when you are in tune.
- Recognize limiting relational patterns, which manifest themselves as blockages in your throat and expression.
- Learn how to use your voice to heal wounds in your personal narrative and lineage, restoring the resonance and radiance of your vibratory field.
- Unblock, harmonize and strengthen the energetic centers in the body with healing vocal frequencies and vowels.
- Balance masculine and feminine inner aspects to sing from a place of wholeness within, radically widening your emotional, tonal and expressive range.
- Consolidate your energetic axis to sing (and live!) without depleting your vitality or hurting the phonatory system.
- Experience the power of singing freely with others as one diverse yet unified vibrational field. This multi-layered conscious sound has the potential to clear dense memories and stagnation from people and places, and harmonize discordant energies -past and present-. When we practice the Embodied Voice as a group, we harmonize, restore and nourish the sacred vibratory field of ourselves and others, increasing our capacity to live in harmony despite differences!
“I rediscovered an instrument that I always had but never really knew how to to use! The immersion showed me how to use my own voice, my own instrument to activate and reorder parts of my body and soul, and to give myself what I had been looking for outside of myself, but had inside of me!“ Nadja Angersbach (Germany)
“An extremely powerful way to access a relaxed, authentic and empowered voice. I’ve found her techniques have also supported and facilitated incredibly fast movement and healing of emotional, energetic and physical blockages !! I highly recommend this work!“ Malaika Vera (Bali)
“This immersion has opened a locked door in my soul. I connected to a part of myself that I had never met before. Now I feel the flow of emotions moving like a dance, and I feel freedom and bliss! Thank you!“ Tunc Suerdas (Turkey)
READ MORE TESTIMONIALS HERE
LED BY Almunis
Almunis (born Alejandra Ortiz) is a Colombian singer, vibrational therapist, mother and teacher. Since 2005, she has offered thousands of voice and sound healing courses and immersions around the world, sharing her connection to singing as a path to self-knowledge and healing. She is a graduate from Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts, USA; and a certified Sound Therapist from the Sound, Voice and Music Healing Program from CIIS in San Francisco, California, USA.
Almunis has had a phenomenal global career both as a soloist and as a co-founder of her bands Lulacruza and Minuk, singing on four continents and recording more than 30 albums. All her songs, chants and offerings across the world aim to anchor light and sound codes from her star ancestry back into the Earth, activating an authentic, powerful presence of love and unity.
She is the founder of Sonido Sana and the creator of the Embodied Voice method. She is currently based in Colombia where she lives with her beloved husband and two daughters.
Co-leader: Marcus Berg (Markandeya).
Markandeya (Marcus Berg) is a Swedish singer, songwriter and producer, who’s been sharing pearls of wisdom from the Vedic lineage through touring the world with his bands Kultiration and Markandeya. Marcus co-teaches the Embodied Voice Activation by sharing his reverence for sound and singing as a golden tool for self-love and expansion.