This is an invitation to remember, activate and bless together
the sacred instrument that is our voice.
To allow the healing intelligence of the universal current of sound
be gracefully expressed through our unique individuality.
To let our sound body emanate a coherent resonant field,
creating a continuum of grace, creativity, fluidity and love.
The Embodied Voice is a potent, simple, yet highly effective method for all who want to find and ripen their authentic voice by connecting with singing as a live vibrant energy. This process ignites the creative source in the center of your being, and allows the artistry and power of your voice to flow intact, healthy and free.
It was developed by Almunis | Alejandra Ortiz who has devoted her life to singing, drawing wisdom from her experience touring and performing, as well as anusara yoga, Taoist training, Native American indigenous healing medicines, drama therapy and meditation.
The human voice is one of the most effective tools for self-knowledge and transformation. Singing connects us with the breath, the whole body and the life force, expanding our own resonance and reactivating our inner vibration.
We use the voice to heal wounds in our personal narrative and lineage, restoring the resonance of our vibratory field, and thereby releasing the full potential of the Embodied Voice. This method is holistic and focuses on embracing the richness and multi-dimensionality of singing.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Easily accessible to experienced singers and non-singers alike. This activation is open to all levels. It is not necessary to have previous singing experience, just a desire and commitment to find your authentic expression.
- Discover the unlimited potential of singing from your inner source -which is not an abstract concept- but a VERY tangible physical manifestation of embodying the vibrant energy that runs through everything in creation.
- Upgrade your posture, breathing, phonation, articulation and resonance by developing the whole body as an instrument and vehicle of voice energy.
- Improve your intonation by listening and feeling accurately with the body when you are in tune.
- Recognize limiting relational patterns, which manifest themselves as blockages in your throat and expression.
- Learn how to use your voice to heal wounds in your personal narrative and lineage, restoring the resonance and radiance of your vibratory field.
- Unblock, harmonize and strengthen the energetic centers in the body with healing vocal frequencies and vowels.
- Balance masculine and feminine inner aspects to sing from a place of wholeness within, radically widening your emotional, tonal and expressive range.
- Consolidate your energetic axis to sing (and live!) without depleting your vitality or hurting the phonatory system.
- Experience the power of singing freely with others as one diverse yet unified vibrational field. This multi-layered conscious sound has the potential to clear dense memories and stagnation from people and places, and harmonize discordant energies -past and present-. When we practice the Embodied Voice as a group, we harmonize, restore and nourish the sacred vibratory field of ourselves and others, increasing our capacity to live in harmony despite differences!
What past students are saying
“I rediscovered an instrument that I always had but never really knew how to to use! The immersion showed me how to use my own voice, my own instrument to activate and reorder parts of my body and soul, and to give myself what I had been looking for outside of myself, but had inside of me!“
Nadja Angersbach (Germany)
“An extremely powerful way to access a relaxed, authentic and empowered voice. I’ve found her techniques have also supported and facilitated incredibly fast movement and healing of emotional, energetic and physical blockages !! I highly recommend this work!“
Malaika Vera (Bali)
“This activation has opened a locked door in my soul. I connected to a part of myself that I had never met before. Now I feel the flow of emotions moving like a dance, and I feel freedom and bliss! Thank you!“
Tunc Suerdas (Turkey)
Read more testimonials HERE
Taught by Almunis (singer of Lulacruza & Minük)
Almunis (born Alejandra Ortiz) is a Colombian singer, vibrational therapist, mother and teacher. Since 2005, she has offered thousands of voice and sound healing courses and immersions around the world, sharing her connection to singing as a path to self-knowledge and healing. She is a graduate from Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts, USA; and a certified Sound Therapist from the Sound, Voice and Music Healing Program from CIIS in San Francisco, California, USA.
Almunis has had a phenomenal global career both as a soloist and as a co-founder of her bands Lulacruza and Minuk, singing on four continents and recording more than 30 albums. All her songs, chants and offerings across the world aim to anchor light and sound codes from her star ancestry back into the Earth, activating an authentic, powerful presence of love and unity.
She is the founder of Sonido Sana and the creator of the Embodied Voice method. She is currently based in Colombia where she lives with her beloved husband and two daughters.
Saturday June 25th from 12m to 8pm
Sunday June 26th from 9am to 8pm (with a 2.5 hour lunch break)
At Baraza Yoga a beautiful yoga studio in Santos, Lisboa Portugal
Calçada Marquês Abrantes 72, 1200-720 Lisboa, Portugal
270 euros (or 450 euros total if you also attend the Embodied Voice Fundamentals for therapists, facilitators and teachers that same week)
HOW TO REGISTER:
Send your payment to PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org (please add any transferring fees!) and send the proof of payment to email@example.com . We will be in touch through email.
May our authentic voice awaken and become an offering.